RE/MAX Agents Outproduce The Competition 2:1
• RE/MAX agents averaged 17.0 transaction sides, more than double the average of 7.5 for all other agents in the survey.
• RE/MAX was one of only four national franchises with an average exceeding the overall survey average of 8.3 transaction sides per agent.
• Of the 1,752 qualifying brokerages, one-third (565) were affiliated with RE/MAX. The nearest competitor placed 392.
• RE/MAX agents averaged $4.6 million in sales volume, 78% higher than the $2.6 million average of all other agents in the REAL Trends 500 survey.
• With 89, RE/MAX brokerages hold even more of the top 100 spots when all participating brokerages are ranked by average sides per agent.
View the full 2018 REAL Trends 500 report here.